Sunday, October 17, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me!
Well, I'm the big 2-6 today!
LOL, nah...I'm not even worried.
I'm going to be one of those women who are proud to be old.
(hopefully, we'll see when I hit forty..hehehe)
Anyway, I got a call from my little sister this morning.
She wished me a Happy Birthday...Consequently I am now in a wonderful mood.
I slept very well last night and got a chance to do some arts and crafts before I left for the land of Nod.
I'll post more tonight...but I'm off to see the in-laws.
My father-in-law used to be a chef in Louisiana and is making dinner for me.
YUM!
I'll probably gain 12 lbs while I'm there but, who cares...it's my Birthday!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day today.
...oh, and thanks for all the Happy Birthdays...you guys are wonderful!
I promise to have worthy reading stuff up later tonight for everyone but, for now...
TTFN!