Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas Too Me...and my husband and my kids and the whole freakin' world...God Bless Us, Everyone!

I've laughed so hard my sides are sore!
My daughter got a box of dress-up gowns (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White dresses). Well, my son felt left out. He brought me the "blue" gown and begged to wear it...I complied much to my husbands horror. HE'S ONLY TWO YEARS OLD...none of my friends turned gay from wearing a dress at the age of two. He could just be showing his "transvestite tendencies."
Anyway, after I dress him up in the "Cinderalla" gown [which is blue] he grabbed my Mother-In-Laws high heels and pranced around with his hands over his head. It kind of reminded me of a ballerina doing that twirly thingy. The best part was watching him try to manuver up onto the bench in the dress. The poor, poor boy...my heart went out to him because I know how it is...he had to hike up the front of his dress to climb up on the bench. I've watched my daughter do this on many occassions but, it is just so much funnier as it is my son this time.
We had a long discussion about the "gay" issue. First off, girls are encouraged to play with boy things so that they will be more independant. With this being so, it is not shared with the idea of having boys play with girls stuff. Both of my brothers played with girls stuff and neither of them are gay [well, one we know for sure isn't...the other one is questionable as he let some other man give him a BJ for only $5...that's right $5, hell my husband doesn't even get one for less than a couple Benjamins {even my mother (whom he told as well) couldn't get over the fact that he only got $5 out of the deal} "Yeah, well I got a pack of beer too." Oh yeah, that makes it okay...(sigh)]. Anyway, off the subject again...I just don't believe all of that crap about "making" someone gay or for that matter...of the whole gay thing to begin with...it's just not my cup of, urm, tea(?). {cup of something, anyway} I am now and have always been "strictly dickly" and though I can look at another woman and say..."yeah she's beautiful," it does not imply that I want to try some "fur pie." I was even brought up to be a "Tom Boy" and could catch a snake at the age of 7 (just don't throw a bug at me).
The point is, worrying so much about that kind of thing puts stress on the child and I believe it leads to rebellion and yada...yada...yada...
He's only two!...and he makes such a cute girl, you should see what those heels do for his legs. As it is, Rogue Wit didn't allow me to take a picture but,....but, DeezNuts (Rogue Wit's brother) took one for me...because, well, what are brothers for, huh? So he'll be posting it on his site in a few days...Keep and eye out for them...hehehe.