Tuesday, December 28, 2004

So What The Hell IS A Bathroom Window For?

I wonder what brilliant architect thought up the “bathroom window.” True I like to stare out the windows of my home (as you will note from my first post this morning) and I can see the need for fumigation after Rogue Wit comes home for his daily reading. That man is like clock work and he’s particular of where he does “his reading.” Every day after work I get half a conversation and then I hear, “I’m off to the library.” So, yeah, maybe a window would help that but,…and I mean a big stinky butt, our bathroom window does not open. And there is really no reason for the damned thing anyway. Our bathroom is tiny and they stuck the window in the shower.
Okay, so my seventeen year old neighbor may not mind this fact but, I do. The only consolation that I have is that I’m just short enough that my bountiful breasteses are just below the window. We used to have a curtain and blinds but, the fact is I HATE cleaning that kind of shit. Please…I already have to do around 5 loads of laundry a day because of the pigs I live with and then let’s add a daily bathroom chore. I clean the toilet once a week and the rugs get washed every two to three weeks unless they start smelling moldy. I take the trash out every day and wash the sink some times twice a day. My husband cleans the shower and bath tub because he’s tall and I’m not going to stand naked in the tub balancing on a wobbly chair even if my husband thinks it’s amusing. So there is no curtain or blinds. That means, my dear friends, that I have to resist the urge to jump about and frolic in our two by three inch shower/tub…or risk having the neighbors snapping some interesting pictures of me. Not that much of a problem except when I’m in a cheery mood and have the shower radio on…and, what is this?! It’s my song…and the dancing begins.
Rogue Wit like it when I take the little sack that the children left me and make it talk to him. If I do it just right and lean up against the foggy glass shower door I can make a pretty damn good smiley face print. Thank God no one has a picture of that, lol…Now if I could, I would get you a picture of Rogue Wit doing the same thing…Only it looks like one of those Grouch-O Marx disguises with-out the glasses…LOL!
I’m going to be in trouble for that one…hehehe